NutSac is our version of the “American dream.”
We are committed to making a quality, American-sewn product. Although we source components from both America and international sources, we design in America, and we use American labor to sew all of our products.
When you make a purchase from us, you’re not only making an investment in our products but our business partners as well. Therefore, we think strategically about each of our business partners because we know it’s important to you.
There are many benefits to investing in USA based partners:
- Camaraderie: We are believers in the “American dream.” We are proud to be part of a community of like-minded American entrepreneurs striving for a common goal.
- Jobs: We help support and create new jobs in America.
- Ethics: Overseas manufacturing can present some moral grey areas. We wanted to avoid this.
- Quality: Working closely, geographically, with our manufacturer helps us to develop better Quality Control/Assurance practices and feedback mechanisms. At the end of the day, it gets our customers a better product.
- Standards: At NutSac, we care deeply about the quality of our product. “Sewn in USA” reflects the attitude we have about maintaining that quality. We don’t compromise and we don’t cut corners.
You can read more about “Our Partners” here.